Monday, April 25, 2011




Many Mountains Moving took two of my poems. Yay! I need to write some more poems and send some more poems out. Yet again I sent a snail mail submission to a magazine that has an online submission manager. But luckily they took some poems. I'm off. I have a working printer and semi-online access at the end of the month. I realize that writing this summer will be pertinent. I really need to zero in and focus on the poems themselves. It feels great to get some work accepted after so long being out of the action. I feel like rock-n-roll. I feel good. The poems taken are new ones which are not in the second manuscript, so I think I'll start a third. Yipee! I love having the opportunity to write for it is a privilege to be able to write, to have the time to write. Any one who says otherwise is crazzzy.

*

I will be going to Canto Mundo!!!! Yay!!! Thank God I got that worked out. I'll be driving with my mom. Right on!!! She will stay with my sister in Dallas, then we'll head back to El Paso to visit with family.

*

After 2008, I thought I would never be able to write again, so having two poems taken is huge for me. I feel very, very blessed despite the IRS and Colorado State Taxes, but I'm still grateful for I have some time to focus and write and read which has become more difficult for me to do over the years, so people liking some of my poems means a whole lot to me.

*

No comments: