Tuesday, May 18, 2010



Ishmael Reed "Conjure Sky Diving"


..."learn how to fall"...

Today is the last day working with Writers in the Schools. The anthologies turned out fantastic! It is really exciting to see kids see their work in print!

I love talking to kids about poetry! It's the best thing I've ever done to earn some cash!

I love the video above as it is how I am feeling. A high school friend of mine really died skydiving.

I am so far surviving 7-11. I will say surviving. We'll see if I make it.

Someone said to keep the blog pure with poetry. That seems to bore people though. Maybe it's not in my nature to be so involved with poems that nothing else matters. All the biz-buzzing social butterfly antics seem a facade. I am writing a bit though finally and will write more soon. I even have a working printer.

No comments: