Monday, May 24, 2010



Headed to the library to return some books. It seems that there is always little time to make time for the book review I am writing, along with my own writing. We want to have a balanced life, yet it seems difficult to allow time for such things if we want to have a social life, a healthy and dynamic support circle and yet I feel I will get it done today despite a group meeting I want to attend this evening.

Maceo Montoya's book is difficult to write on because it is different. How so? It is less descriptive than most contemporary novels I've read but tons more funny. The humor and irony help move the story along. I need to get this done as well as a cover letter for a part-time job.

*

Now as for poetry, I need to make my 30 minutes today somehow. I think now is a good time.

*

No comments: