Monday, May 30, 2011

I got some help with the manuscript and am feeling better, but am now thinking about sticking with Seven as a title. I've gone back and forth at least five times now, so we'll just have to wait to see what the title will be.

Luckily, P is going to help me with the table of contents/ section titles program it's in in Word.

I am getting excited about Canto Mundo next month. My mom will be driving to Austin with me and will stay with her good friend Little Lucy. So, she will arrive with me to Canto Mundo!!! Yay!!!

Then after Canto Mundo we will visit my sister in Dallas. So, I'm really looking forward to the trip and the retreat. It was really good last year.

Today I will walk and try to do so mindfully, which is difficult for me. I've enjoyed walking a bit this summer and feel more at peace than I have in a long, long time.

No comments: