Monday, March 26, 2012

Worked on the manuscript for 3 hours tonight. Some fantastic notes from 2 editors. I remain hopeful, but I still have a lot of work ahead of me. I think it's getting better day by day. I think I am out of my block now. They want me to add some more poems, and I am thinking of at least two I would like to add. One from Acentos online review and another which recently appeared in Pilgrimage. I will have to go through poems I've been working on to find some more, and of course revise those too! Drive to Longmont for the day tomorrow and will not be picking up anyone whose been homeless since August! Lesson learned there.

My hearing for social security, it turns out was not March 21st. I have no idea how I messed this up, but I think I got a letter that said "hearing" and "March 21st" and got confused. I am supposed to be getting a letter regarding hearing date soon. But soon from the government may not be so "soon." In any case, nervous about that, but trying hard to live in the moment.

So glad there's been no snow. No groups for the next two weeks, so I will keep myself busy with manuscript and creativity and hopefully some walking in the nice dry weather.

No comments: