Thursday, December 15, 2011



Today, I caught the Christmas spirit! I'm leaving to El Paso on Sunday! Hope to be at Amit's party on Tuesday! Yay! Who is Amit? The editor and publisher of BorderSenses. One nice guy. In any case, Saturday is the art show. After NOT wanting to show up, my books came in today, so I've decided to sell my book, Pity the Drowned Horses, along with the art. People are encouraging me, but, I'm really a beginner. You know it's like someone who's just begun writing saying they are a poet. But I will show up on Saturday with all my pastel and pencil designs. Told someone I didn't care to hear his opinion or get his credit today and it felt really good, REALLY good! My work is cultural and expresses a respect for diversity. Anyone who doesn't respect the IDEA of diversity, doesn't get to tell me to take a poem out of my manuscript. Period.

No comments: