Wednesday, August 03, 2011



Trying to type up a review, and I'm not doing so well with it as I'm playing this ridiculous online game and seem to be addicted to it. Need to type up a response to the manuscript I just read because the manuscript deserves such a response. Lots of good things happening despite the fact that I feel like crap physically. I need to buckle down and get some level of discipline. It's all for not, without discipline. It's time to get busy. And yes, I think I'm in love. Not good? All I can do is take things day by day. Okay. Day by day. One day at a time. I only get a certain amount of data usage monthly, so now I'm at Starbucks playing this game, when I need to be typing out a review!!! Okay, here I go-- time to get busy. No game until I've finished at least half of the review: here and now.

No comments: