Friday, August 26, 2011



At the library checking out a number of books on childhood sexual abuse and healing. Yesterday I was very embarrassed, but today I am feeling okay. Some things one must deal with and recognize shame doesn't have to be part of the scenario.

Will get to writing some poems tonight and revising as I'd like to send work out by or during September to literary journals.

Will comment soon on someone's manuscript, but I'm still too broke to mail it back, but will do so on the first.

One of the books I am going to check out is called THE COURAGE TO HEAL . I feel this book may be of some help to me. Lots of drama of late surrounding the past, but I am 46 now and able to care for myself. It's a relief remembering things and understanding where my anger came from. I have to forgive myself.

No comments: