Saturday, August 20, 2011



Things are going f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c after a real downturn. I am going to buy a cd player next week and am relieved since I will be able to listen to music and write. Some people prefer absolute silence, but not me.

I need to start Ocotillo Dreams by Melinda Palacio and furia by Ire'ne Lara Silva. Then I will review Millicent Borges Accardi's Injuring Eternity.

I think I prefer to post Red, Red Wine, but I will post Flyleaf for now. I think I'm the only one listening, but I really like listening to the tunes.

Okay, I want to hear this one too.



Yes, I posted on facebook about how I indulged in red, red wine in October 2008- December 2008, maybe longer? I was not well. Now I'm free to read 100 Years of Solitude, hum and maybe take a long walk this afternoon. Be careful of that wine, it will make you crazy. ;) But seriously, I deeply regret my action and in-action at that time. I was really struggling. I think a lot of this is explored in second collection, but I need to work on it further I feel. I will cut a few poems out of the manuscript, which is a bit painful to the ego, but I think it's necessary.

Glad to be writing again.

Glad to be clear-headed.




No comments: