Monday, March 07, 2011

Enya- Long Long Journey



Someone gave me this c.d. THE VERY BEST OF ENYA and I'm enjoying it!

Very peaceful to listen to and relax to.

Well, the manuscript hasn't been moving along. Hopefully after Thursday I'll get on it. No, not hopefully. I WILL get on it after Thursday. I've made a few minor changes to some poems, but I want to wait to hear from someone before I make changes, but I have a lot of changes in mind. A lot.

Denver is cold again, but it's supposed to warm up tomorrow. I am blessed. I am blessed. I am thankful. I am so very thankful.

I'm at Starbucks with G missing internet connection at home, but I have decided to live without the internet as it distracts me from writing; plus I can't afford it ;)

I'm thinking about changing section titles and/or getting rid of the 7 sections altogether? I'm not sure what I will do, but I have added a poem about working at 7-11 and it's kind of funny, but somewhat abstract with a lot of brand names, a lot of 7-11 products such as chew, snuff, cigarettes and alcohol. Healthy store that it is. That company pays its employees on a debit card, then charges them to get the cash of the debit card. EVIL!

oops. I've never been good about kissing the appropriate ass. Oh well.

No comments: