Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trying to get back to writing. Will bring flash drive to library. Turning in circles, really as far as writing poems. A lot of talk. Relieved to not be teaching. Will try to write something on pen and paper as my computer died in that it won't charge. I have 8 minutes left on library computer. Was hoping that it would give me more time. Will be getting a computer soon though thanks to family. Fall is here and it's looking pretty good, but it sure is getting nippy in Colorado. Snow will come soon. Will begin revising 50 plus files when I remember to bring the flash drive with the poems on it, hopefully tomorrow. Really like this video. Not going to AWP and feeling somewhat a disconnect with other poets and writers, but feeling free in my life as I do have time to focus on healing. Blessings.

No comments: