Sunday, March 20, 2011

Enya - Wild Child



Today we have sort of a house warming, so I won't be writing/revising. Tomorrow however, I will resume the work. Yes, I plan on sending out more poems and polishing some work. I got some great comments in the workshop and some helpful insights came along, too. It feels good to be working on the writing again, however difficult and frustrating it gets, as there are so many poets I admire right now.

I'm at the public library but will be going to pick up a friend soon. I will give up the car this July to maintain this non-working peacefulness.

I am still journaling just about on a daily basis, which helps, but the writing of the actual poems is where I feel I am most alive!!!

The other thing I have to do is taxes, which sucks as I think I owe from a lot of unemployment received :0 We'll see how that turns out soon.

I am more at peace than I've been for a long, long time. Not having the stress of teaching or working at 7-11 has done my soul good.

Blessings. Blessings. Blessings. I am so very thankful about where I am living and what I am doing in my life for myself these days. I am taking care of myself for the first time in many, many years. It feels great!

No comments: