Friday, July 30, 2010

7-11 is surely going to be the death of me. I truly hate it. My housing option fell through today. I'm depressed. Nothing is working out lately. I am having a very hard time getting to work today. Surely I can focus on the positive things: the stories that come out of it, the working class people I am surrounded by. Anything at all that I can hang on to that has a positive tone to it. I'm trying. I'm tired. I want to write soon to see if it can help. Instead I go to work. Ugh.

On a brighter note I've been asked to write my second blurb which is cool. This writer was a finalist for the main street rag contest recently. More later on that possibly.

Alas, now I go off to serve the public, to vend quarters and drop twenties and make that Brazilian bold, that 100 percent Colombian and wipe down that slurpee machine and mop those sticky floors.

:(

No comments: