Thursday, March 25, 2010



I had an interview today. That's about all I have to say about that.

Still not sure if I will stay in Denver or move to El Paso, TX.

I am trying to get motivated to go out and do something at 9:15 pm when I'd rather curl up and go to sleep. I'm not sure I can get out. I think I may just read some more of Maceo Montoya's novel.

Feeling kinda weird these days about writing; wanting to get back into it, but finding it impossible. I could go into it, but someone today said it was a crock of something or another.

I need something in my life to shift. I don't know what it is, but something needs to feed my desire to be with poems again. Or something needs to happen in general to lead me into some worthy endeavor besides blogging, reading extremely slowly and daydreaming and journaling .

I wonder if anyone will be at the one poem reading thing. I am planning on going but am rather nervous as I will read a poem about sexual abuse. Someone says it's a really good poem, so I'll go with that advice if I can find the newer version of it.

I need to read Joyce Meyer's Approval Addiction again. She's a Christian writer, and despite a lot of Godly God stuff, she has a lot of good things to say re: approval addiction, our need for acceptance and our tendency towards judgement when we have been abused in some way. We must recover and mend and learn to recover and mend broken relationships.

Yes, everything is about relationships. I see that today.

No comments: