Friday, September 30, 2011

Just saved a lot of poems/drafts on my flash drive, and I'm amazed! I have well over 50 files with poems that don't seem that bad!! They are working together too!!! So, I'll be sending these out from a library computer if I can't afford to get a new printer this month. Freeing!!! I had no idea I had so much work that's gone unsent to journals. I hope to put these in a collection about the journey of healing from abuse. I'm tickled to death with myself. I HAVE been working. My self-esteem just prevented me from realizing all the work I've done over the past 5-6 years. Yes, I think I have two manuscripts to send out. The one at U. of Arizona (Seven) and this new one. And yes, the poems are actually working together. I was so focused on healing and getting over 2008 that I had no idea I'd written so much. Now, we'll just have to send them out into the universe to see if anyone likes them. This feels good!!!

No comments: