Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cat Stevens - "the WInd"



Just wrote a rough draft of a poem to this and of course will post it briefly. I have no self control, no shame. Please don't lift lines accidentally. I feel like naming the person to jostle their attention. I'm in a good mood even though I didn't get fired ;). I am having some difficulties though as the poem/draft indicates. Very interested in writing again though which feels good. So much we have to be ashamed of as human beings with the recent gulf spill, yet there's something beautiful and amazing in the faces of customers that I see every day, yet my attitude goes negative often. I dread going in some days. I was very slow at the register too. It's a long story, but I'm doing better. I do hope to get a teaching job and see myself returning to Texas in a year or two for some reason, but we never know where the path or journey takes us. I have P to consider too and hope he will want to move. We'll see what happens. I just hope it doesn't include 7-11 for a lifetime.

Here's the draft:

No comments: